Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: 134 Hutt Street, Adelaide 5000
However, what we’re seeing in the market is that companies are overwhelmed and unsure of what will bring tangible results to fast-track business growth.
Have you hired marketing experts only to be disappointed in ROI? Have you implemented costly martech platforms for staff not to use them or for them not to deliver? Do you know what your competitors are doing right now to gain market share?
Marcomms Workshop will deliver real insight into what clever companies are doing in 2019 to super charge their marketing efforts to get maximum results. Three top marketing consultants who advise senior executives across multiple sectors, here and interstate, bring together their expertise and unveil what is really working for their clients… and what’s not.
- What social media platforms you should be using for your business, how often you should be posting and what you should be saying
- What to automate and what to invest time into yourself
- Where your resources are best spent when it comes to SEO, ads and analytics
- How to leverage your executives’ personal profiles to bring in more business
- How to create content which will bring credibility, build your brand and boost sales
There will also be plenty of time after the workshop for networking with an audience of like-minded executives, with one drink on entry and grazing table supplied. A cash bar will be available.
In this workshop, we’ll be cramming deep insight, tools and hacks which will supercharge your marketing strategy and implementation.
We’ll cover public relations, copywriting and digital marketing tips, tricks and techniques, giving you easy practical tasks, resources and strategies you can implement when you’re back at your desk.
- Writing for business
- Hooks and headlines
- External communications to catch leads and likes
- What clever companies are doing to leverage their business and personal profiles
- How companies are using social media to bring in business
- How traditional PR tactics are being used in social to build brands
- Multiple examples of what other companies are doing and the results they’re getting
- Harnessing free Google products to understand your audience and your marketing effectiveness
- What metrics you should be looking at, and reporting on consistently
- How to track your most important website actions
Who is this event for
This event is for Marketing Managers, Business Development Managers, CMOs, CEOs, directors, business owners and those with marketing and business development in their job functions working in corporate, business, (government?) and not-for-profit sectors.
This is a one–off event with limited tickets available due to the practical nature of the workshop.
Tickets are $60 GST inclusive per person.
No booking fee when purchased on the Expressions Media website.